Friday, September 11, 2009

Burning the Midnight Oil

I am off to Tasmania for the first time early in October so am frantically trying to create as many Images de Plumes to take with me. Being an Owl by nature I keep on working until well after midnight having got a second wind at about 10.30pm. Mind you electric light I find is not the best light to work in, so I keep thinking I will have to change my lifestyle and get up earlier and go to bed when most bodies do. I am going to Tasmania to expand my market, but it is an unknown quantity so that makes it both exciting and nervewracking.. However I have great hopes as people keep telling me that Tasmanians will particularly like my more classical form of art,  that is it is not the large, bright canvasses that are so popular in sunny Queensland.Well we will see!
Here I have used the feathers of a Macaw and a
Guinea Fowl

1 comment:

  1. I hope that The Tasweigians like your pics.
    The guinea fowl feathers look great.

    ReplyDelete